Do you have a question about the discipline rules? Want some clarity around a certain rule or scenario? Join this webinar, moderated by AWSP Deputy Director Jack Arend, as our OSPI panel weighs in and provides clarity and answers. Joining us from OSPI:
- Anna Marie Dufault, Assistant Superintendent, Student Engagement and Support
- Jon Ram Mishra, Assistant Superintendent, Elementary, Early Learning, and Federal Programs
- Lee Collyer, Director, School Health and Safety
- When is it appropriate to use Emergency Expulsion?
- Do the general student discipline rules apply to students with IEPs or Section 504 plans?
- Where can I find resources to support the work?
- What are the best practices to help students stop vaping?
- What makes an effective Harassment, Intimidation, and Bullying plan?
- How do you help staff understand the shift to Restorative Practices?
Register for the webinar below.