School Culture is the heartbeat of every successful institution! As leaders, it's crucial to consistently nurture it. Don't let daily challenges like student discipline and supervision overshadow this critical aspect of your school's success.
Join us for a game-changing opportunity to prioritize and elevate your school culture! Principal of the Year, Shannon Leatherwood of Spanaway Middle School, will be your co-host and co-facilitator in our monthly "AWSP Culture Club"!
Don't let the demands of a busy school leader take away from what matters most - your school culture. Together, we can make a lasting impact on our students' lives and shape a positive learning environment. Register today for this transformational journey, and let's ensure that school culture remains at the forefront of our leadership priorities!
Dates & Topics are as follows:
- Sept. 12: The Butterfly Effect - Little Leadership Moves that Make a Big Impact
- September 26: Relentless Optimism: How to Keep Optimism Alive…for YOU & Your Team
- November 7: Get Your Gratitude On: Thankfulness and the Reality of It's Not ALL Broken
- January 9: Re-Launch Your Culture: Clearing out the Cobwebs & Getting Back to Work!
- February 6: Showing UP as YOUR Best Self
- March 12: The 3 R’s: Relationships, Relationships, Relationships!
- April 16: Championship Mindset
- May 7: Launching into Next Year!
TO REGISTER: Please click on the banner below with the date(s) you would like to register for. You'll be prompted to sign in with your MyAWSP account credentials.