This live web event has ended. Thank you for attending.
Bring your staff for a (free!) hour of connection, regulation techniques, and resilience-building to support staff and student health. Brought to you by Kaiser Permanente's educational theatre, this virtual, mental health, and resilience professional development program for school staff is part of the Thriving Schools Resilience in School Environments (RISE) initiative.
Resilience In School Environments: Understanding and Practice (RISE UP) is a virtual mental health and resilience professional development program for school staff and is part of the Thriving Schools Resilience in School Environments (RISE) initiative. The RISE UP team employs theatre, experiential learning, mindfulness practices, and arts integration techniques to engage participants in the discovery and implementation resilience-building tools.
- Practice resilience tools and regulation techniques to support staff and student health
- Foster connection and supportive relationships with colleagues
RISE UP: Staff LoungeRISE UP:
Staff Lounge is a 60-minute virtual workshop that provides a space for connection, regulation tools, and positive interactions that aid in resilience-building. Available workshop topics include:
- Hope: Explore the power of hope to motivate action.
- Joy and Gratitude: Discover the impact joy and practicing gratitude has on overall health.
- Affirmations: Identify your team’s individual strengths with affirmations and positive self-talk.
- Awareness and Regulation: Increase awareness and redefine stress as a manageable, natural function of the body.